Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School

When the words "first day of school" come up in a conversation, the average kid between the ages of 7 & 15 would normally react by flinching, "ugh"-ing, or hiding away in a cave somewhere. Well not me. I've waited for the first day of school all summer long. Today was my first day and all I can say is that it was amazing. :)
I have classes with all my best friends, and my teachers are great. It's gonna be an awesome year. =)
Jazz Band auditions will be next week in school...I'll let you know how that goes. Wish me luck!!!
That's about it. I'll update my pictures soon! Next time I get the chance. And I'll update on school stuff too! Enjoy the kid free months ahead! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great school year!!! Hope to see your new pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your 1st day! I hope each day is as good as the 1st! Have a good year.

    ReplyDelete