Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hellooooo :)

So...I have the answer to the "Question of the Week" from however long ago that was (When did 'Nightmare On Elm Street' appear in movie theaters? 1978, 1980, 1982, 1984) The First movie, featuring famous quotes from Freddy such as "Don't worry, I'll kill ya real slow." was first featured in movie theaters in 1984. No One got it right. maybe next time. :)
Jazz band solo tryouts were this past Tuesday, and my teacher isn't telling us who got the solos until this up coming Tuesday.
Really nothing new other than that...I'm going to try to keep updating, I know I haven't been lately. But I'll try.
So coming up is Thanksgiving, which i like to think of as a big holiday. One of my favorites. I love watching the parade on TV, and the HUGE turkey we eat for dinner. I heard the new balloons this year are goin to be Kung Fu Panda, and Greg Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The broadway performance this year should be from the current broadway shows "Wicked", "Mamma Mia", or " The Addam's Family".
OH! and I found out that this year the high school play my school puts on will be Beauty and The Beast. I think they should've done Wiked being that they did the Wizard of Oz last year. I guess it only made sense in my head...oh well. I don't participate in the play so it doesn't really matter to me. ANYWAY...I believe that's it. So stay musical and enjoy the last of the fall weather before it's SKI SEASON!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great Post, I enjoyed the Read! Hope you get that Solo! Oh, by the way...I looked up the answer to "Nightmare" after I voted, (I was surprised that it was 1984).

    ReplyDelete