Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Costumes...

It's now official. We have decided our halloween costumes. I stuck to my word and will be the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz. My brothers Tyler and Christian will be ninjas in little black ninja uniforms and swords...i love it. Jimmy will be a fireman. He's so cute :)
So today my grandparents (<3) are coming so they can see Tyler's football game tomorrow. GO WILDCATS!
I was baking last night and today for dessert later, and yes grandma, i did make those apple donuts ;), they came out really good. I made a banana apple bread last night too. It's really good, but really heavy and filling.
I think we might carve pumpkins tonight. So maybe if my camera decides to work today, I'll post pics.
That's about it...soooo...bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment