Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sad News

I got some sad news Tuesday afterschool...my band teacher Mrs. Edwards says that us (Jazz band) can't play Hot Chocolate for the concert. It's too advanced for us. BUT! she did say that if we can pull off the alternate song she gave us, Frosty the Snowman, then maybe we can work on Hot Chocolate and see how far we get. I'll let you know what's going on with that.
Halloween's coming up soon. My mom says we should all be a character from the wizard of oz...I think I'll be the Wicked Witch of the West.;) Just for fun.
One more thing before I go...I believe we're possibly going pumpkin and apple picking tomorrow. I'll take some pics and post them under My Pictures. We'll get some nice big bright orange pumpkins just for you! :)
So I'll update as soon as I upload the pictures to the computer, and as soon as I find out about Hot Chocolate. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I think being the Wicked Witch would be fun...I love the Wizard of Oz!

    ReplyDelete