Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Days

So...Ski Cub was cancelled yet again for this week. UGH! Only because we had a snow day...but maybe that's partially a good thing. It was supposed to be -11 degrees. Cold.
This week, of course, Monday was MLK Jr. Day, so no school. We got a snow storm Tuesday... snow day. It was flurrying Wednesday morning, so we had a 2 hour delay. 8 o'clock we get a call...SNOW DAY. Thursday it was fine so we had school, and Thursday night into Friday we got yet ANOTHER snow storm...snow day. So we basically had a snow day vacation this week. I didn't realize snow days can get boring when there're so many in a row. hahaha so because of all these snow days my school only has ONE left. We better be careful...
lalalaaa... <-- that was me singing. Ok so anyway, my question of the week. If you chose other, PLEASE tell me in a comment on post what other is! I'm curious. :)
I feel so hyper right now and I don't know why. Tomorrow I have to read my book for English. Gross. I have to PRACTICE!
OH! That reminds me...my lesson/band/everything else musical teacher has 2 other teachers that she works with. They ALL teach lessons. And in order to "get taught in various ways", they rotate the teacher we have for lessons. WELL, my teacher (Mrs. Edwards) says she won't give up my lesson group. :) Hm. I was extremely happy. I didn't want to trade teachers. Haha. Soooo I think I'm done. I'll see ya soon!
Stay Musical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment